AlarisPro is looking for a highly motivated individual with exceptional relationship building, organizational planning skills to oversee and manage PR, marketing, event planning, related aspects.
A successful teammate will oversee the development, administration, coordination and implementation of all marketing, public relations, launch projects and events for AlarisPro and it’s affiliate start up companies MissionGO and MediGO. Programs and projects include but are not limited to: trade shows, conferences, launch parties, PR and Media related coordination, social strategies and consistent communication tactics. This role will also manage all social media, marketing and communication strategies, planning and implementation. This position will be working with multiple employees across a variety of Brands, channels and external partners/agencies. Duties and all work will be accomplished under the direction of the EVP Business Development and Marketing, President of Alaris Pro and in partnership with others to be determined.
• Must care about overall mission
• Passion for being part of a new company
• Do whatever it takes mentality to help the overall success of the company
• Compassionate- human element is important
• Able to pull information and people together quickly
• Works well within a team environment
• Humble and hungry for exciting work at a startup
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Manage online and external agencies using performance-based metrics and action as a key liaison between the marketing team and key stakeholders to drive measurable business results.
• As a member of the marketing team, this role will collaborate closely with sales stakeholders to improve inbound lead quality, quantity and process management.
• Media planning, budget management, testing strategy, and campaign tracking.
• Copywriting and development experience and the ability to develop ad copy and emails that convert contacts throughout demand waterfall; and optimize email nurture programs to increase velocity and conversion of leads.
• Stay abreast of emerging digital technologies, media opportunities, and strategies, while optimizing visitor and customer experience.
• Coordinate all public relations activities inclusive of interviews and media requests
• Keep accurate up to date calendars and lead communication on all marketing related communications on a consistent basis.
• Lead communication for client and internal meetings, including regular status meetings, pre-program.
• Manage all marketing materials, website updates and social media presence on behalf of the companies.
• Proactively work with the teams and agency to advance the brands in the industry through digital
This post was originally published by SUAS News on . Please visit the original post to read the complete article.