This week on the InterDrone Podcast DRONELIFE Editor-in-Chief Miriam McNabb had the opportunity to sit down with Dawn K. Zoldi, the Founder and CEO at P3 Tech Consulting, and Mike Pehel and C.J. Smith of InterDrone, to discuss the current news in the drone industry.
From InterDrone: “We discussed the completion of first drone deliveries to a vessel at the Port of Rotterdam, Skydio’s ‘Surveillance Drone’ receiving million in government contracts, DroneUp pilots and other test participants conducting tests and writing a 50 page report on their findings of last mile drone delivery on a vacant college campus, Irish scientists developing a UV drone to battle coronavirus spread, and much more.”
• 4:00 – Drone completes first delivery to a vessel at the Port of Rotterdam
• 12:50 – Founded By Ex-Google Engineers, Meet The Drone Startup Scoring Millions In Government Surveillance Contracts
• 33:10 – Last Mile Drone Delivery: Testing the Limits of Commercial Operations
• 41:40 – Irish scientists develop UV drone to battle coronavirus spread
• 50:00 – Interview with Dawn Zoldi
Links From the Podcast:
• 4:00 – dronedj.com/2020/06/03/drone-co…-port-of-rotterdam/
• 12:50 – www.forbes.com/sites/thomasbrews…cts/#eebbedd4e9e7
• 33:10 – dronelife.com/2020/06/03/last-mi…ercial-operations/
• 41:40 – www.rte.ie/news/ireland/2020/0…ovid19-coronavirus/
Miriam McNabb is the Editor-in-Chief of DRONELIFE and CEO of JobForDrones, a professional drone services marketplace, and a fascinated observer of the emerging drone industry and the regulatory environment for drones. Miriam has penned over 3,000 articles focused on the commercial drone space and is an international speaker and recognized figure in the industry. Miriam has a degree from the University of Chicago and over 20 years of experience in high tech sales and marketing for new technologies.
For drone industry consulting or writing, Email Miriam.
Subscribe to DroneLife here.
This post was originally published by Drone Life on . Please visit the original post to read the complete article.